8.18.2005

Collecting resumed

A while ago I decided that I wasn't going to put up any filler any more, no two sentence "here's a story from my routine today" posts. I always wanted this to be less frequent, more thoughtful writings, and I figured I just had to hold myself to that. That decision gave me an excuse to delay any writing at all, a vicious procrastination habit from school that dies hard. Even harder without academia's deadlines. Not to mention I have been legitimately busy, without internet access sometimes.

No more excuses, I'm going to try to post a couple of times a week from here on out. But this is a great opportunity for me to suggest to my three readers to subscribe via feed. My favorite feed reader is bloglines.

Now I just have to decide whether to finish the six now outdated drafts I have started...

2 Comments:

At 18/8/05 18:44, Blogger Josh Craft said...

Horray!!

 
At 18/8/05 23:26, Blogger A. said...

You've been missed. I do enjoy your thoughtful observations, although I'm guilty of the more two line type posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home