11.01.2005

"What is well known is that I am a rock star..."

"You are not worthy etc. In fact you are worthy. And so am I. We deserve each other." Pete Townshend has a blog. I don't buy into that whole celebrity taste-making machine as a rule* but I am happy to discover this musician agrees with my love for "anything by Wilco."

As long as we're on rock stars and blogging phenomena I don't get into, I'm gonna go all out with an internet quiz.
lou reed
You're Lou Reed.
God, you are cool, can I touch you so the magic will rub off?
You are perceptive, witty, and badass. You wear cool shades, even at night, and probably wear black more than most people. You don't give a fuck what other people think, but you are also very sensitive in the way that you pick up on things that others don't. Sometimes you come off as an asshole, but that's what makes you cool. You are a poet, and you embody New York City. You will still be hip when you are old, and artists love you.
Which rad old school 70's glam icon are you? (with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

That I am Lou Reed pleases me to no end.

*Exceptions to rule: I wear a fragrance developed by Sarah Jessica Parker because I've never smelled anything else so pleasant and I might have to buy Jarvis Cocker's collection of poetry because, well, I'd fuck him. And it's his lyrics that make me want to. Non-ultra non-exception to rule: this parody of indie rock criticism is hi-larious.

1 Comments:

At 1/11/05 00:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home